Both men and women can perform this Sadhana. The Sadhana is performed on the auspicious night of Dhanteras, the first day of Diwali. An idol of a nude woman has to be prepared; using clay. Then this idol has to be worshiped sincerely with full faith by offering it Dhoop, a lamp of Pure Ghee and flowers; Sindoor has to be then applied on the Maang [the line which appears when you part the hair in the center] of the idol.
Then the Mantra given here has to be chanted 5121 times. After completion of the chanting you can keep this idol in your place of worship or in a clean place in the kitchen; there is no need to chant the mantra again or worship the idol separately after the completion of the Sadhana. You can worship it as a part of the daily Pooja.
Navnath Annapurna Mantra Sadhana
* Ganesha Mantra Sadhana if you are unsuccessful (prophet666.com)
* Nati Yakshini Mantra Sadhana (prophet666.com)
* Laxmi Mantra Sadhana for Rich Husband (prophet666.com)
* Saraswati Mantra - Yantra Sadhana (prophet666.com)
* Shabar Gorakhnath Vashikaran Mantra (prophet666.com)
* Gorakhnath Mantra Sadhana for Success (prophet666.com)
* Mantra to suppress an enemy (prophet666.com)
* Gayatri Mantra for Freedom from Unwanted Work (prophet666.com)
* Ram Mantra for wish fulfilment (prophet666.com)
* Mantra Sadhana for Sade Sati (prophet666.com)