Popular Posts

Friday 13 May 2011

Air Meditation

Air Meditation
AIR Deliberation
(engaged from the WICCA imitate on Sun 24 Jan 93 22:17)

It is dawn. I find individually in a forest filled with Aspen foliage. I mature my eyes and unblemished for the sky, but the boughs approaching overhead hide it from my view. As I unblemished up, soubriquet the cool drift of correctly brush my outlook, and check out the innocent of the rustling leaves. Blowing, pleased from the east, Eurus brings thoughts of renaissance and life. I pick up the gentle wind added in vogue the pleasant shadows of the forest, inhaling really the strong whiff of the foliage. I aroma, too, the wafting hints of scented incense. I pick up anywhere my mind lead me and come to a trivial clearing circled by flaming censers filled with pungent oils.

Headed for the east end of the circle is a staff. I rearrangement top-quality to the place and sit on the event in front it. I critical remark the staff in vogue my hands and friendly my eyes. Top come swirling colors of white then tawny then departure darker in vogue lavender.
Then, out of the swirling fog of colors come dozens of trivial, lithe figures that fill roughly as if carried on the gentle wind itself. They frolic roughly my supervise and entice, swirling roughly as if mystified in a frolic to unheard music. Then, prize my exactitude from the spirits of the air, I unblemished up to find added figures burgeoning from the mist.

Top comes a woman with the beauty of the dawn. As she ladder transmit, each of the four winds, in turn, precipitate from roughly here and fly, one to each of the four corners of the earth. As she fades, here comes assorted whose form seems nonexistent, and seems to give somebody no option but to what's more the image of a woman and a cow at the same time. I unblemished by a whisker the jump to certain one form, but I cannot.
As this image fades, I am obtainable with the forms of two women who at the present call in me of the hours of darkness sky. One glows with the soft light of the full moon, and her eyes dress in the strength of unidentified knowledge. The other, whom similarly seems to give off cool starlight, seems to indicate the agreement of different lifetimes.
In due course, these figures too interval and I am consumed with austerely the mist of the elemental world of air.

Rudely, three male figures uncertainty from the mist. They appear to be three aspects of one man, but each's attributes rebel. The top glows with the light of the moon, plain to be its protector. The trimming and third play a part on the verge of evenly balanced, staff that one has a winged head covering and shoes. As I sit and study the evenness and discord of the three, they begin to interval, as does the fog. Like the mist clears, I find individually sitting within the circle placid clutching the staff in my hands. I place the staff at what time once more on the event and able-bodied. I thank the element of air, and all it is accomplice with for sharing with me its wisdom, and set out the circle. Charis