Popular Posts

Saturday 15 November 2008

Bedtime Prayers

Bedtime Prayers Cover

Bedtime Prayer I

Written by: Druidh and Cricketmouse

This is a little bed-time poem me and my husband wrote...actually I use to sing the first line when driving down dark country roads at night to calm my nerves, then my husband added more.

Faerie bless, and Faerie keep
Faeire watch me while I sleep.
Protect my hearth. Protect my home.
Protect my spirit as I roam.
Faerie guide me through the night
And keep away the shapeless fright.
Faerie bless and Faerie keep
Faerie watch me as I sleep.

Bedtime Prayer II

Written by: Tanney

Bright light, White light
Take away my fright
Don't let the darkness scare me.
There's nothing here to fear
Let me sleep the whole night long,
For I am safe in here.
White Light, Bright Light
Protect me throughout the night.

This should be done cupping hands as if holding a ball of white light. Toss ball into the air and imagine it bursting to fill the whole room with protection.

Bedtime Prayer III

Written by: Lady Skylark

Day is done, it's time for bed
Goddess bless my sleepy head
Earth and Water, Air and Fire
Bring gentle dreams as I retire
When the morning sun does rise
The God will bless my open eyes

Bedtime Prayer IV

Copyright 1992 K.Dyer

Now I lay me down to sleep
In the twilight dark sae deep
Lord and Lady in thy Light
Keep me safe and well this night

Bedtime Prayer V

By: Megan

Now I lay me down to sleep
Through the twilight, and dark so deep
Earth and Water, Fire and Air
Stay with me while Mom's not there
Elements guide me through the night
And leave with thanks at mornings light

Suggested ebooks:

Arlo Bates - The Pagans
Stephen William Hawking - Space And Time Warps
Anonymous - The Urantia Papers

Labels: witchcraft practice  casting circle method  records original  collection book  against neopagans  visualizations circle stones  titles witchcraft  encyclopedia wicca  special force high rank  armanen rune courses  aemeth truth french  aldous rose  witchcraft lyrics pendulum  public rosacruz version  satan ritual