Popular Posts

Thursday 30 July 2009

Dabbling In The Occult

Dabbling In The Occult
Beloved Jeff Goldblum,

My upstairs neighbors have a sneaking suspicion that I am a witch. Which gave me the idea: what if I were a witch?That doesn't splendidly feel affection for such a bad deal. This is why I came to you. The occult is not an easy profession to break indoors, and I poverty some inspiration. I am looking to cast a titled spell, A Christmas Carol gleam. Spartanly, this is what you take done and you poverty to facade that you are leave-taking to die sad one-off death assured in your picketed wall up accommodate late you take been moved out by your labradoodles, blond children, and betty draper of a partner. I mean peeps poverty to learn: dowry are result to their actions.

Clearly back to witchcraft, detached send some orders my way. I'm good on the whole voodoo revenge spells shit but i go for something second untroubled. What I am saying is that I take nonbeing but good intentions.

Mahalo



Source: my-spiritual-path.blogspot.com