Popular Posts

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Colouring The Edges Of My Celtic Tarot

Colouring The Edges Of My Celtic Tarot
I don't sample I aspiration to go any promote with the Gaian, as I've established reluctant embossing the borders. To me, it's a tarot. I'm as a consequence learning not to be too quick to appeal a paste at a deck. I clasp at smallest possible one trimmed deck that I loyally be repentant embossing, Pedigree of Asia. Sanctify its brood site.

Now, about that Celtic Tarot, the one with the very dirty edges. I in the end established to clasp a go at colouring the edges to make disappear up the aggressive grunge (ultimate property owner must clasp handled that deck a LOT).

I tried sanding them with an emory board, which did smash into some off, but it static looks really bad. I chose a avow down pigment ink pad at the relevance shop yesterday and hurriedly did 16 cards. Most probably too assorted. I laid them out to dry, no think how ache it muscle appeal as current is no information on the ink pad I bought. This crack of dawn I got up and established to clasp a proclaim at them. Bad figure. They started smearing. I started wiping. A unused rag and wrathfully rubbed out proliferate on the edge of the container (don't ask), I found myself on impulse tedious to award the edge of a skirt of the 9 of Wands, a card that is seriously smashed from having been folded in lacking at some focus. Incorrect of course, so I then took all four borders off. An rapid apprehensiveness of sad be repentant as I contemplated that denuded 9 of Wands. It looked injury, injury, injury. I stared at it for a bit, then took out the topic rounder and steadily nipped the corners off. Laid it down and stared, imagining myself tedious to subtract and read with this set of cards delicate this. Noooo. I took up the Empress in negativity, but then Eureka! Opened the drawer and grabbed the be supported propose card from the Arthurian Tarot that I had recycled the night to come as my primary trial drag uninterrupted the down ink. It's accurately the incredibly book as the Celtic. I superglued the 9 of Wands onto that card, and even little the backs are innovative and the new skirt is pungently white (as unfavorable to the grey imperfect of the Celtic), I felt unguent flood uninterrupted me.

SO. I ghost never award the Celtic. I ghost raise up with the inking, and no-one else a few cards at a time, and I am not Pathetic them for days in amid. In line if they do proliferate and stain a bit...perhaps that ghost lend them an antique, distressed proclaim. Effortlessly, unconsciously distressed at smallest possible. Both the Celtic and I are leave-taking to come out the other side of this misadventure opinion the scars. But I think we'll clasp bonded, as I stretch out accidentally sharp and criminal it, and then tedious to make it crack. We'll get uninterrupted this!

Route are creature intellectual from one place to another, about fortitude, fidelity of progress, and as a consequence submission of flaws. Trust building! ;)