Popular Posts

Friday 20 August 2010

Can Gods Speak Directly To You

Can Gods Speak Directly To You
Support up precisely in the wake of my on its last legs post, I pay distinguished Ostara!

I had a supple, slightly deceased ritual and really enjoyed it. But I command what's more realised something. Due to at all psychology we try our hardest to make something we lack to use come true. It would be so gigantic and so fasten and untroubled if we had things out present-day (i.e Gods) that smiled down on us, spine to us and steady us. Possibly they do? I certainly lack them to; I would so love them to. Stagnant,pay equally we lack soemthing doesn't mean it exists. I am NOT an Skeptic, don't get me slapdash.

The Egyptians saw their Gods (natives who were very bookish in the living being of their deities) very as doctrine of living being than responsive beings. Their myths reflected things that happens in living being and they stated that in the flesh beings did not impartially go about with at all acts and emotions.

Thoth (Tehuti) was not impartially a stork/Ibis man who was inoperably perspicacious - he was the stereotype of sensation. Osiris was not realy murdered by his jealous brother, he was the crops who die and are reborn, his brother was the stereotype that legally recognized death to ensue.

The myths happened - in living being - not in meet at all ways.

So I am disruptive to seem is that I command found it so firm to link with God/goddess and speak to them. Now I kindly of, unwillingly no why. In the same way as I go outside I Narrate Nuit. I actually do feel her and know her. In the same way as I sit by a picture of her, talent her name and disruptive to make an effort messages I get nonbeing - whether than be my capture of direct or not I don't know, but it seems that the specifically way I can knwo her - equally she is not At all is by leave-taking out and artifice her! Is this not the indicate of Paganism!? The divine is in nature! Everywhere outstrip place to look? For me, if 'She' cannot speak to me in english and converse using my intricacy, then fine. But if she can be a part of era, offering and opinion soundlessly then that is how I can find her.

Basically the Gods don't command to be all mature, all powerful, human-like beings. They can be here living being, still committed about you equally you are living being too. And in several ways, they coudl be within you.