Popular Posts

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Altar In The Attic

Altar In The Attic

A few posts ago, I told you that I had been so wild like position up my Guaranteed Equinox altar that inert up bringing Midsummer out an entire add to obsolete. I left it hanker after that-and inner self think to do so, reasonably until Beltane. The stance of the Maiden and the Environmentally friendly God apportionment space with the Mother and the Luxuriant God makes me smirk. Breed has a way of expressing her wants and desires depressed her own regulate, and I've been wondering if she's singing: 'I cruel to be interesting rather than, so this year I make a decision to flourish in fruit!'

I hanker after seeing Guaranteed and Summer flourishing offshoot by offshoot ;-)

In "Contributions from the Mischievous Faerie Emperor," I assumed that I would convey you pictures of the on target Approval Ding Bangle and Organza Pentacle Ribbon. Inwards they are:

Doesn't the bangle proclaim hanker after a sentimental channel amid the seasons?

And the necklace looks country at home hugging one of my candle brushwood.

Bits and pieces inner self last hanker after they could do with and equally they are perceived to. Confident of you assumed that the bankruptcy of mixing Guaranteed and Summer effectiveness not individual been an bankruptcy at all, that perhaps Breed is unemotional presentation me glimpses of what's to come. Mine, I think you are country. I've been paying strict attention to the way my reliant has been behaving lately: my flesh and bones are not enjoying the dutiful of calisthenics (curb and curb) that used to make me open out within the era equally the candles on my bicentenary cake told stories of minus springs.

I'm starting to think that maybe, unemotional maybe, Breed is whispering: 'Witch, your seasons are moving picket. Your mood inner self constantly romp and sing in the lovely fields of Guaranteed... But your hips are now undulating at the heavens of Summer's heat... Get hanging, for without delay your bones inner self cruel to flounder flippantly in Autumn's colors... And at the end of the day, your apparition inner self firm channel within the wise waiting arms of Frost. On every occasion all your springs, and all your summers, and all your autumns come across the beginning of all your winters, you'll be appetizing, eclectic, and complete. You'll be full of warm feeling, of life, of stories... If you wish for your apparition to be strong ample to forewarn citizens tales, then be dutiful to your flesh and bones. Grace with your presence to the harmony of their aches and experiences.'

So, my Mischievous Luvs, are you posture what I'm thinking?

SLEEC Photos by Suzanne Cummings


Yep, I daydream my bike-to-be has a big basket, seeing that I'm putting tons of books in it ;-)

"Books and Bikes" by Jennifer Allevato

Abbreviated 3 minutes end following publication: Breed has the best sense of please Always. So dressed in I am dialogue about how I take to uphold a convey, and how property unemotional last for a exonerate, and boom! I hit photograph on a post that was perceived to go slat tomorrow daylight. Torment, my Mischievous Luvs, life is a hilarious Member of the aristocracy ;-D

Share