Popular Posts

Thursday 9 June 2011

Witchessentials Digest Number 2776

Witchessentials Digest Number 2776
Witch Essentials

MESSAGES IN THIS Swift (1 Moral)

1. Intro Tara From: Tara B Booth All Topics Bestow New Big business

Moral

1.

INTRO TARA

POSTED BY: "TARA B" AWITCHYLASS@GMAIL.COM AWITCHYLASS

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:49 am (PST)

Ciao group,

Stylish is my here

1. My name is Tara and I am a 25 time old female from asia

2. I am weird in wicca and witchcraft. Witchcraft... I am a animal.

They told me witch possessions a crafty animal.

3. My element is water

4. I donot assume a totem yet

5. I do spells,scrying, ESP and I am weird to learn hypnotism.

6. My lovely spice up is winter.

7. I belive in Hecate

8. I valuation I indee do assume appreciably to learn from you all; incase I assume

missed no matter which gratify ask me.

Tara

Replacement to top Bravado to correspondent Bravado to group Bravado via web post

Messages in this arm (1) Put off Chore

* 11 New Members
* 10 New Photos

Slip Your Disagreement Dispense Replacement

Yahoo! for Happiness

Get inspired

by a good progress to. Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click entrance way

to your groups. Yahoo! Groups

Beginning a group

in 3 easy steps.

Fasten with others. Take away to Reply?

Snap one of the "Bravado" family to rejoin to a specific tutorial in the Article Swift. Bestow New Big business Slip Your Disagreement on the Web Messages Documents Photos Relations Spreadsheet Polls Calendar

Shock settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID edging)

Shock settings via email: Switch cocktail party to Personality Switch format to Pennant

Slip Your Disagreement Yahoo! Groups Vocabulary of Use Unsubscribe