Popular Posts

Sunday 14 April 2013

Quick Post Im Here

Quick Post Im Here
Well, crusade was good, intently any interest group, and stopped at Harvey's and fully tried one of their veg burgers lol Frozen mug night other than grabbing a tooonnnn of fodder. Karoline and Joe are attempting to cut down on eating center. They've talked about leave-taking veg, and with me in attendance it's easier for them when veggies and veg stuff desires to be in the line now then. Far-off than that I chatted with the hubby on the entitle for a bit, he got his return and is triumph 1000 so will be well-behaved to come up for a make certain in a team up weeks - thank Goddess! I miss him ahead of, had to restrain a DVD on low mass to dream mug night...lol

Now we're leave-taking to my parents for a bit and as a result maybe Karoline's mom's and as a result I enfold her dad's for banquet. In suspense we're back in time for the online Intense Moon ritual on Stone Tinkle. Oh, spoken communication of witchy stuffs still, communicate is an awesome occult/smoke shop on the unfriendliness not far from in attendance. They like these astounding handmade journals (rawhide jar, handmade paper), gem stones, different types of incense, wands, pendulums, tons of Faerie tableware, and some stabbing New Man tableware and significant, and tons of other stuff for such a petty store. I cannot fix to like the money to buy a few significant.

Order have some pics and fun stuff to the same degree I get the room I'm in rearranged some.

Source: magic-and-spells.blogspot.com