Popular Posts

Sunday 11 October 2009

Silver Ravenwolf

Silver Ravenwolf Image
This website is meant for teen witches, as the title says, but is not limited to either beginners or experts of witchcraft. At first glance, the website includes information on most things witchy.

That being said, I'll switch to my personal opinion which is: I don't like it. I haven't looked that much at the website itself, but have instead taken a closer look at the huge e-book that the site offers: a pre-release version of what is called the Teen Witch Book (not associated with Silver Ravenwolf's book). It is available as a PDF of 53.62 MB - more than a thousand pages.

I'm not impressed by it. The layout is, frankly, horrible and confusing, there are several spelling mistakes, and while I'm sure the information is useful, it seems incomplete. The website in itself gives me a witches-as-martyrs feeling that I don't like... but if you can see beyond that and the layout (which is a complete turn-off for me, ridiculous but true), you "will" find useful information here.

Even in general, one should always double-check information and find several different sources - but I am making an effort of stressing this point, when it comes to this website.