Popular Posts

Tuesday 9 March 2010

150 Souls By Aia Maninam Aia

150 Souls By Aia Maninam Aia
It came to improbable that 150 souls became touched by our Origin. I heard the Guardian angel say, "Or else he is prepared to return to the settle of paradise, the spirit of anointing mood display to you, upon you shall come a blessing, in the spirit you mood observe the settle of paradise, this knowledge mood become wisdom and so you mood begin your waddle on the path of righteousness, on this path you mood greet your brothers and sisters, declare your blessings upon them as is instructed to you by the law. The settle of paradise is for the Gather together who has planted good seeds upon the land which our Origin has blessed him/her with.

It came to improbable that GOD redeemed my human being from leave-taking down in the field of the pit, in this blessing I mood survive to appreciate the light. for haunt are asking, "Who can procession us any good?" Yield the light of your facing to shine upon us, Origin. Yield my spirit to survive and turn my gloom in the field of light, For you are the admiringly of life and in your light we're no longer covering. Origin send forth your light and your truth, guide me to your holy altar, to the place where on earth you break in proceedings. In field, I mood gift my thank help to you, For you call together delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling. In the anointing I know to waddle formerly God holding on to the light of life. Awakened are persons who call together assistant professor to signal you, who waddle in the light of your presence, for your light is old hat to the appropriate and unparalleled joy is inherent to the incessant focus. I know to be dutiful, For you are tubby, you who I've seen reasonable with pomposity and grandness. I know to say unto my brothers and sisters that you who is wrapped with light and wear it as a garment, who stretches out the melody gone a porch and lays the beams of the supercilious chambers on our waters, You who make the haze your chariot and trip on the wings of the twist. Today I know you are the oil lamp and the light of my path, for the unfolding of your words commit light and understanding to the simple. I know today that the sun mood no longer be the light of my day, nor mood the brightness of the moon shine a path for me, For who can shine brighter than our CREATOR? Who's Brightness is everlasting? Brothers and sisters become knowledgeable and know that the eye is the oil lamp of the structure, so If your eyes can see the words I outline, then your large structure has been ample by divine light.