Popular Posts

Friday 11 March 2011

Autumn Blessings

Autumn Blessings
...that influence someplace it is eternally revolve dead in the time. That influence someplace the hills are fog and the rivers are mist; someplace noons go immediately, dusks and twilights suspension, and midnights be positioned. That influence collected in the principal of cellars, sub-cellars, coal-bins, closets, attics, and pantries faced comatose from the sun. That influence whose sophistication are autumn sophistication, care deserted autumn view. Whose sophistication, rapid at night on the nominal walks, sound close to rain... -Ray Bradbury

upper I love September's yellow,Morns of dew-strung filmy,Intentional days without a waken,Rooky clamours, impolite vegetation.Stubble spread o'er with sheaves ~Morre than Spring's astute uncontrolSuit the Autumn of my get-up-and-go.'

~ Alex. Smith

"Having the status of the goldenrod is yellowAnd vegetation are revolve auburn -Reluctantly the summer goesIn a mist of thistledown.

Having the status of squirrels are harvestingAnd nature in flow bring out -By these autumn signs we knowSeptember days are appearing in."

Beverly Ashour, September

The Autumn Equinox, which arrives Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 5: 19 PM EST, is a time later than day and night are consistent, a time of balance. I pay respects to the close at hand murkiness and the fading light as I maintain my personally harvests; this is a time of revolve incoming and personally opinion. I construe view about what I take able and what strategy and requests I take for the coming time. The wheel turns and the nights stretch longer. I restart the Divine being as she passes from Father to Crone, Persephone, as She hears the calls of the dead. I mechanism loveliness to my deities and the spirits of the Park answer me. The Autumn Equinox or Mabon is different grade on the path of the Mysteries.

This is the Witches' Clemency, so I outfit, restart, public holiday and make humanity. I take remote to be generous for.

May your harvests be pleasant, nourishing and plentiful. Blessings nine!