Popular Posts

Sunday 27 March 2011

Every Day Can Be Halloween

Every Day Can Be Halloween Image

Celtic Samhain

For those of you who celebrate Halloween I hope you enjoyed it. It is often said that the origin of this festival is the CELTIC 'SAMHAIN' which celebrates the end of the 'lighter half" of the year and beginning of the 'darker half'. The ancient Celts believed that the BORDER BETWEEN THIS WORLD AND THE 'OTHERWORLD' became thin on Samhain. A family's ancestors were honoured and invited home. The border between the two worlds may be thin on Samhain, I don't know, but I do know that you don't have to wait until Halloween to cross over to the so called 'Otherworld'. ASTRAL PROJECTION CAN TAKE YOU THERE WHENEVER YOU SO DESIRE.

Indeed Astral Projection has been a great comfort to me. I had always felt that life continued when our physical bodies died but it was just a feeling. When I started leaving my body I would meet loved ones and others who had made the journey, this gave me my personal proof. Now, no one can convince me otherwise.

One of the great benefits of Astral Projection is that you realise that life goes on after life, and boy does it go on! There is so much happening out there that the mind just boggles thinking about it; and everyone is there. All the people that you have loved and lost to what you thought was death, in the end is only a changing of situation. I have met my favourite cousin, his brother, and his brother's friend, a couple of aunties, a friend, my grandmothers, and many others; people I knew and people I didn't. Ah yes and my very funny Uncle Jimmy, I've met him several times while in the astral, he dressed himself up as Captain Hook once as a joke but I knew it was him because I felt his vibration. Everyone has their own personal vibration and that is how we recognise people when we are astral projecting. They can even have a different appearance, it doesn't matter, you recognise their energy.

Isn't that just wonderful, our loved ones are very much alive and kicking and what's more, we can reach them through Astral Projection. What we thought was once separation until it was our turn to go, is no separation at all. Loved ones can come to us in dreams or we may even feel sensations and somehow know that we have been visited. However, Astral Projection can take you right to their 'front door', it can take you through the veil that separates our two worlds.

I leave you with the words of my Auntie Olive, her last words in this world were:

"The angels are coming"

In her last moments the veil was completely lifted, she saw light beings coming to meet her, further proof, at least for me, that after life there is more life.

Ali



Also read these ebooks:

Phil Hine - Oven Ready Chaos
Emmanuel Swedenborg - Heaven And Hell
Rowan Moonstone - Pagan History The Origins Of Halloween


Labels: aleister crowley book of the law  the wiccan rede  candle magic spell  hindu gods and goddesses wallpapers  black magic money spell  the rituals  old love spells  candle magic love