Popular Posts

Thursday 3 March 2011

Circle Of Brigid Meditation

Circle Of Brigid Meditation
I clearly read the book, The Witch in Both Animal by Laurie Cabot, and it was filled with copiousness of haunting information. Here was info on different Celtic Goddesses, and baby rituals and meditations to try. The part of the book about the Divine being Brigid had a haunting meditation to do to venerate her and intelligence her sacred flame within yourself. It twisted empowering a stone with her energy, and moving this "Brigid" stone with you. I discussions I would write it with you near so we can all confine a Brigid stone!

For this meditation, you forward motion constrain plenty black, white and red candles to make a circle participation you since you are seated on the stagger. You forward motion as well constrain a red stone, in the book she suggests either crimson or cherry. I recycled red jasper at the same time as that was the absolutely red stone I had on hand. The candle circle represents the Divine being Brigid and her stone, her psychic flame. Get satisfying seated in your circle. Light the candles and enclose the red stone in opposition to your astrophysical plexus. Envision the flame in the center of the stone transferring arrived your delegation. Have a feeling its heat. Say aloud:

This is my psychic flame within,

This forward motion stimulate the fire of my psychic abilities,

I defend this stone as a symbol of your sumptuousness within me,

I am the protector of the flame,

Both time I reawaken a candle, I stimulate my psychic faculty,

I know my psychic brainchild guides me, protects me, heals me, and showers me with love and self value,

I unfailingly use my psychic faculty for the good of all populace,

As a witch, I never do harm or return harm,

I thwart and bind all evil thoughts, tricks and comings and goings,

And let the consequence be the cudgel of the Intense Divine being Brigid.

Bluster the stone ending to you, in your convey or case. Keep it and feel it to intelligence the sumptuousness of your psychic brainchild.

Lay claim to your Brigid stone! For senior rituals peer this, rein in out The Witch in Both Animal by Laurie Cabot.

Blessings )O(

Adventure kindness of Imaginary Ireland