Popular Posts

Monday 17 February 2014

Call Me Text Me Ultimate Black Magick Bring Back Love Spell Cast

Call Me Text Me Ultimate Black Magick Bring Back Love Spell Cast
Have you lost communication with someone? Do they not call, or not answer your texts? Maybe if you can they ignore you or hang up? Maybe they say they will call or text and never do? i know just how awful that can be. There is hope, this ritual is a ultimate bring back lost love and communication spell. Have you tried everything and nothing works? Is it a lover, husband, wife, friend or family member? This ritual will work on anyone, and will go against free will to make them feel like they have to talk to you. This is a combination spell, to get them talk to you and also to give them the desire to come back to you and stay for good.

Who Am I?

I am Lilith, I was born different, just as my mother and grandmother before me. I have been studying and helping others with psychic readings for over 10 years. I have been casting for many years and helping others. Rest assured I will do my very best to help you. This spell will be cast by myself and the spirit keeper of my coven Raven.

After Purchase I will need from you


Your name, date of birth, place of birth, and time of birth (if possible), A photo, (if possible), and email address. Your partners name, and date of birth (if you have it)

Please note most spells are not instant and do manifest slowly over a period of days or even weeks.

Please send me your information via message to seller in checkout, this is the quickest way for me to get your information.

Legal: All Readings and spells are for entertainment purposes only, you,must be 18 years old to purchase this item. This reading you purchase can not be a substitute for professional, help, legal, medical, financial or psychiatric advise or care.
More Info
PLEASE be sure your email address is correct when asking questions sending information or when ordering, if it is not I cannot contact you. If this happens and your email is not a good email, I will issue a refund and your spell will not be cast. As I cannot help you if you use a incorrect email address and I cannot contact you.

Please be advised that my studio is going through a major renovation. You will find 170 more of my products by clicking on the catalog link in the upper left hand corner. Once you click on the catalog link you will find my products listings grouped into sections to make your shopping experience enjoyable.

Or go to
www.liliths-lair.com

Price: 19.2