Popular Posts

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Goddess Invocation

Goddess Invocation Cover
Goddess Invocation (Long)

I am the Maiden.
The East, The Winds,
The New Moon.
Gentle and Pure
Maiden Bride, Hear me!
I am the Warrior.
The South, The Fire,

The Waxing Moon
Powerful and strong
Warrior Vesta, Hear me!

I am the Mother.
The West, The Sea,
The Full Moon.
Fertile and Loving,
Mother Diana, Hear me!
I am the Crone.
The North, The Earth,
The Waning Moon
Ancient and wise
Crone Morrigan, Hear me!

Goddess Invocation (Short)

BLESSED ONE HEAR MY CHANT,
OPEN ME TO YOUR WONDEROUS LIGHT;
WAKE ME TO YOUR SILVER FLOW,
BE WITH ME IN MY RITE!


Also read this ebooks:

Aleister Crowley - The Invocation Of Thoth
Aleister Crowley - Invocation
Francesca De Grandis - Goddess Initiation

Labels: speak methods communication  setting magic foundation  workshop guide  robin witches  your book  liber keraunos kybernetos  asian traditions  witchcraft yorkshire  underground  pagan witch africa  golden chain  dialogue witchcraftes