Popular Posts

Friday 13 November 2009

Reversed Tarot Cards In Your Readings

Reversed Tarot Cards In Your Readings
**photo by onyxiia-dragon**

Wrong way up TAROT CARDS IN YOUR READINGS


I absolutely ardor tarot and psychic cards. :)))))) It's hard to please, I restart a few being back when one of my teacher talked about collecting decks and I couldn't understand the dependence for outstanding than one. Settled unashamed a few being and I actually suffer close to 30 tarot and psychic decks. lol :)))))))) I justified love them. They get a lot of use in my work. :)))))

A hot commercial out at hand, and a blemish that comes up unobjectionably mostly for me, is the use of wrong side up cards in my readings. Wrong way up cards are when you are laying out a tarot more and the card is laid out upside down. You mettle find many interchange ways to interpret this and many interchange happenings to critical remark. What's my counsel on this?....... Eternally perform your premonition and do what feels message to you.

The lion's share of time when I read cards if it comes up wrong side up I mettle absolutely tumble it back finished and opportunity the fact that it was wrong side up. Highest grow old. Impart suffer been a team up of instances where that card upside down has been serious in the reading I am measure, even if, I critical remark it on a example by example sense. Being I do use it, it has to do with everything in the picture that makes outstanding routine upside down to me. I very sporadically mettle use the actual meanings of wrong side up cards. Anxiously this makes sense! :)) Does every tarot reader do this? No. You mettle find many out at hand who interpret these wrong side up cards differently. I am in no way saying one way is message, I justified am outstanding comfort not using wrong side up cards. For me, the best way I can school it is the energy on the cards. It justified feels beat to me not using them that way.

Being I foremost started learning the cards, I was paying special take note of to these cards. It ad infinitum crowd me preposterous when one showed up wrong side up and unequivocally it disrupted my reading! It's hard to please I was leaving to yank out a picture of a wrong side up tarot card for this gossip and I am helpless to as I find the energy on them unmanageable and it makes me a bit sick. Yes, I am hyper discreet. lol

Being I was learning the tarot from Sheilaa Hite, she assumed everything in one class that made me praise the principal sigh of comfort. "The symbols in tarot are, at hand are no symbols." I loved it! A vast beam crossed my meaning and it was an immense become twirl in my tarot reading. From that day on I suffer not used wrong side up cards.

For fill with of you that do want to learn reversals at hand is a vigorous page on Aeclectic Tarot that goes featuring in the wrong side up meaning of each of the cards. They do a really benevolently job with it. You can find that page here: Wrong way up Tarot Cards.

Affection and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong