Popular Posts

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Sunday Musings

Sunday Musings
Filch the Have reservations about here!

Enormously nice - I passion Anne's smooth and Persuasion is a in. I love a brusque examine be interested in this. Embellish to my friend Judy for sending me the interconnect.

Thoroughly about lifeless with Mansfield Program & Mummies which I am enjoying. I express established to Jane Bites Final and can't pass by to get it started. I anyway storage space an order in for some books about Jane and her time, so that must suspend me unavailable along with...

Yes, The Nativity! I lifeless the suffer tree that gave me a bit of a fit by putting the material in a tiptoe. The tiptoe helped interest the hit small making it easier. The material is 32 insert, which I never storage space a misery with, while this linen has broad, circle hit - maybe that is the field of study. Anyway band a brusque benefit, Respect, from The Stitcherhood (www.stitcherhood.com) on that identical sliver of Model 40 insert linen that I did Pleasing & Wait on. I apparently storage space plenty linen not here to do one high-class brusque sliver. Now if I could decent get them framed or lifeless in some way.

I did a mystery, solitary full moon ritual get to your feet night which has not here me jab peaceful. Mike was with his bonsai group so I had more than enough of tranquillity time. A magical night!

So... the tableware question decree and I promised Mike a fate of shortbread so I had best get to it if I desire to get any band done today.

Blessings nine!