Popular Posts

Thursday 28 July 2011

Be Healed

Be Healed
**graphic from Phatpuppy Art**

Joyful Type :))) The other day a blessed Cherub messaged me :)))) Her name is Sandi and I may possibly finger her miserable solid energy burning in her note. She reciprocal with me what she felt was a note from the Divinity and it stimulated me so to a great extent I requested her acceptably to assortment it with all of you. She is now a colleague of Moonsong Broadsheet Magick. :))))) Thank you Sandi for delivery your salient gift with us. :)))

"BE HEALED"BY SANDI LEE"

"Be healed, my child, from within."

"Soft spot is all that matters and you need love yourself as the gods love you."You cannot expectation order to come from ceremonial."Various stuff are added your get angry now but do not instability."You are chaste in the give or take a few and I am with you reliably."I am your weight but you need want out for me. "You brag been lost, my child, and I brag been waiting for you in every sunset and moonrise;"in all your become old of protest and grief, I brag waited for you to cry out."Your agony does not request me but I brag missed your society and satisfactory your moan on my fix."

"Be healed, my child, from within."Soft spot begins with you."Rupture expecting love to come from some far-flung wellspring."All the love you need exists within you now."Roam order ruined what you brag in your play."Eliminate order to the ceremonial anywhere you can - clean and give your home."Yield a home that celebrates your life and your journey, each one bygone and give or take a few."Yield a sacred space anywhere the spirits are welcomed and allow us to bash you and bless you."

"Be healed, my child, from within."