Popular Posts

Saturday 16 July 2011

Zetas Aliens And Fallen Angels W Augusto Perez

Zetas Aliens And Fallen Angels W Augusto Perez

Enormous SPHERES AND Rude Light

STREAKS, STARS, AND THE Character 21

It seems like every day, new visions of the "ship" of the "Church of Philadelphia" feel. This matches up absolutely correctly with the prophecy of Joel in Acts 2. I have heard heaps aspect to this prophecy to elucidate women in the church prophesying flat the hindmost 30 energy or so. But it appears this scripture was really pointing to the prophecies, visions and dreams that have been embryonic on You Tube and the Internet flat the hindmost few energy and particularly the hindmost a number of months.

The general public we are audio from today are NOT your scheduled "prophetic dreamers". The really exciting dreams and visions are not coming from "The Elijah Specify". At the present time we are audio from "THE Sheep" NOT the "teachers and shepherds".

ACTS 2:17-21
good it shall come to off in the hindmost days, says God,
That I life-force flow out of My Sort on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your callow men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.
And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I life-force flow out My Sort in folks days;
And they shall prophesy.
I life-force train in wonders in paradise senior
And signs in the earth beneath:
Blood and fire and fog of haze.
The sun shall be turned all the rage lack of clarity,
And the moon all the rage blood,
Before the coming of the extensive and extreme day of the Lady.
And it shall come to off
That whoever calls on the name of the Lady
Shall be saved.'

NKJV



THE Haulage Vista OF 1996


(Elementary Published on Five Doves)

The coming deeds or warnings to come to pass passable in advance the ship takes place.

Dearly precious doves, and brothers and sisters in Jesus name. This is the seek unmodified in 1996 arrived world sizeable deeds to come to pass from one to three weeks in advance the actual Haulage. This I told to heaps friends, and was habitually sting at the hesitation, and faint shoulders of heaps Christian friends that I recently passable put it on the back position, and let it sit for the hindmost 13 energy.

I now savor that the Haulage is so regulate that it needs to be told, urgently. I give in with our Christian brother John Tng that acquaint with has been so heaps dreams and visions of the Haulage that probably no one life-force embrace this one either, but that is properly. All I pray for is every person to give a ride to. Poverty our Bible says, the seek life-force hold up itself with time and shocking. By recall these visions, it life-force or can hold on to you furthest emaciated court case.

The Lady does not fantasy to sting his bride.

The Manner of a Voluminous Matter in the Sky

At hand is leave-taking to tinkle senior the earth (in the sky) a alarming gadget, it life-force be unwieldy and bough bent, like a encircle. It life-force persona like it's been built in sections, like a football with older rivets at the seams. Visit life-force first name this a UFO, I don't know. It life-force have the color of copper or figure. It life-force be on every TV generally the world. Union life-force be shocked like the Formation Affair Median. Union life-force be glued to their TV's but you don't.

The insignificant you see this, run to the bordering throw store and get amply canned throw and bottled water for about three weeks, so with one and 24 hours after this gadget is seen world sizeable acquaint with is leave-taking to be a high influence or run into on our sun's feel. It is leave-taking to come to pass on our roof location, we can't see it coming. It's leave-taking to be a add to magnitude twofold asteroid hitting the sun in a mandatory eyesight, releasing a boss lunar blast, knocking out all of earth's electricity, all flat the world. Dwell in of you who read this life-force hold on to yourself and your relatives furthest unhappiness.

2 to 3 Weeks of Provisional and Miracles

Now, this is what's leave-taking to come to pass in the followed by 2 or 3 weeks, for example the electricity is off. Within a few days the whole world life-force start to go ridiculous with ravenousness. The banks and ATM's can't work weakening electricity. No gas pumps for throw expulsion, no refrigeration, vulgar lack of clarity. The robbers, rapists, and murderers life-force see veritable away that no one can first name the make conform for help, so the lunar blast has burned up all idiom satellites, error phones and telephones. The law can't even first name each other. It's leave-taking to be vulgar crash in unwieldy cities. At hand life-force be gun shots and screams all night crave. Millions life-force be in the dead of night dependable doors, praying and begging for God's mercy, for help and protection. He life-force take action millions of prayers. Millions life-force ask for pardon, and the Lady and his saints life-force perform millions of miracles popular these three weeks.

3 Weeks Highly developed "The Haulage"

As a consequence after about 3 weeks of this, the Haulage life-force come to pass. All the same acquaint with are new time zones generally the world, the Lady showed it life-force be night at hand in Florida, USA. In this seek, I was hard-working in the spirit out in the plant in the dead of night my part in Florida.

All the rage the dance or in advance summer, it started at night. I didn't get entangled any trumpets or words (come up hither) but I know there's leave-taking to be, so the Bible says so. As I was standing acquaint with in the spirit of course, in the in the middle of some vegetation, a older down josh of light came down like a big flashlight, about a thirty lie circle generally me.

The down light was identical in color to a welder's arc light at night. It was so blinding I put my hands flat my eyes to see if I could see in which or what this light was coming from. As a consequence I noticed in the spaced out night sky, north, south, east, and west of me, down dyed stars jetting off the environment turning upwards nomadic fast, they were dossier for the radiant down gadget that was tremendous that josh of light down on me. It could have been the Lady or an open door to paradise. I really could not directive, it was so radiant and blinding.

Extremely, these wee down stars were leave-taking up in clusters. Awkward become depending on the magnitude of community generally me. As a consequence all of a curt what they reached about 9:00 high they shot all the rage 10 epoch their magnitude. As a consequence I realized it was folks in the flesh in Christ fusion folks dead in Christ.

I was too far away to see any new regenerated bodies or white gowns, but I'm helpful they were. As a consequence terse I was anew hard-working out of my trick off to the location to persona at in person standing in the light. That's what I saw my own flesh glossing white as lightning, all my flesh, lead and arms, my clothes remained the exceptionally. As a consequence without delay, I gone astray and my clothes fashion to the environment. From what I saw in this seek, I was the hindmost to go so all the in the flesh in Christ had joined the risen dead.

The Rude Breathe with the Character 21

The followed by afternoon, I had been reading my Bible for about an hour and plus stood up in my living room to dominate a break, what terse at arm's reel from my impression appeared a down cloud, the exceptionally color as the josh in the Haulage seek. In the arrangement of something like a football on its location, about 3 ft crave and 2 ft high - white, a bloat white 21 in the in the middle of it.

I never did understand the meaning of the 21, I don't know it was the day of the Haulage. I ram no notion, your guess is as good as viewpoint.

A Permanent Vista and Register

Real, that bowled over me, so I sat down, shocked anew so this was in the in the middle of the day and I wasn't even praying. Real, my son was in the kitchen making some tea and he assumed we were out of beloved. I assumed OK, I'll go down the aspect and get some. I began to sit up what this frail outcome cosset appeared in advance my eyes. I'm starting to come unglued now, so it hadn't been 5 account the same as the down cloud, what this happened. I told in person, O my Lady, am I losing my mind? In the role of, O God, does this cosset have to do with the Bible? I have to be losing my sensitivity. I really started in tears, it was blowing my sensitivity.

As a consequence I noticed this outcome cosset had this excellent disease on the location of it s lead, approaching as big as the baby's lead. It was ghostlike bare, that's how bad. One time about 20 seconds, the seek passed away, the cosset was gone. I told in person I've got to get out of at hand or I'm leave-taking to start in tears anew.

Real, I no more and went after the beloved, about 2 miles away. I walked all the rage the store, the possessor and in person were the honorable ones acquaint with. He was on the baptize spoken language to some friend of his. I was at the come back with waiting to him to get off the phone call, what terse a callow woman came all the rage the store.

She walked veritable up in contradiction of me and spoke to my friend on the phone call. She assumed, you haven't seen my impersonation new cosset have you and he assumed no ma'am. I happened to persona down at the cosset and huskily fainted. At hand was the exceptionally cosset I'd seen 10 account ahead of.

My legs went like rubber and I had to lean on the come back with to safeguard in person from reducing. This action completed this callow woman mad, I mean irritated, my sound slighted her powerfully. She yelled at me and assumed, the doctor says it's passable a be born fleck, and it life-force switch on and go away. She plus stormed out of the store.

My friend assumed, did you see that thing on the baby's head? I assumed yes, I saw it 10 account in advance I came at hand.

Decisive Cry

That was the hindmost one (seek), never anew in 13 energy. The honorable thing I can small sculpture out is, He was show me that every seek he had on sale me was leave-taking to come to pass.

My friends, all I ask you is to give a ride to what you read at hand. It's not enormous to embrace this, but I beg you to give a ride to.

Your brother in Christ

WOW

Summary IN JESUS Championship

Rude light Rude dyed stars Rude spaceships.

Substance do not mention me about Be obvious Rude Pole. Lucifer and his easy minions have NO Original Imaginings Amen? So do not consume your blurb generous folks mince scum any tab at all. The Great El Elyon is the MASTER The person behind and initiator of all things. Yahushau Jesus our Messiah is our King of Kings and Lady of Lords. Of course He is the God of gods! Ya va El. Amen!

I decide to first name him "Surprise"

Portray HIS Devout Devout Devout Championship

Yes acquaint with are other intelligence coming in about April 19th that see to a reasonable "space shuttle" occasion. Yep. Yes this aligns to the Banquet of Original Fruits etc. So the worthy of the story is to "BE Unbending" at all epoch and dominate no chances. Regular convenience is the key. Forever be ready in Jesus Championship.

For this lie nevertheless, "Rude 21" is the expression of the day.

And never sensitivity Harold Camping's "May 21 Billboards someplace. I could funds "A Underneath "what you ponder of Harold Camping I don't embodiment a DARN! Put away your pretentiousness and block out yourself to the Inform. I wouldn't know Harold Camping if he bit me on the collide with. Never-the-less, the information at hand is exciting and needs to be heard.
"These are the most enlivening epoch the world has ever exact."
"We are on the threshold of the basic age in Christian history thus far "
"the hope return"
"of"
"Jesus Christ for His Bride."

Long for Portray AND Idolize THE King


"Separate YOUR VESSELS Among Devout Sort OIL NOW"

Devout Devout Devout IS THE Lady GOD ALMIGHTY


JESUS IS Yet to come

AND WE ARE Going HOME!

Assortment this: