Popular Posts

Monday 11 July 2011

Wishing Herbal Spell Mix 1Lb

Wishing Herbal Spell Mix 1Lb
Wishing Herbal Wear Mix is an excellent herbal mixture that can be hand-me-down for Sachets, Stratagem Personal belongings, Tradition Baths, or can be burned on charcoal as an incense. Wishing Herbal Wear Mix can the same be hand-me-down as a hodgepodge.

Wishing Herbal Wear Mix is best redress for any ritual or spell involving making a wish of your heart's desire. This wishing spell mix is very near and can be hand-me-down in many ways and for any task.

If hand-me-down as an incense wishing herbal spell mix can be burned uniform to harsh incense.

If hand-me-down as a ritual stain, wishing herbal spell mix can be spread outspoken participating in your stain water or located participating in a velveteen bag and then flooded downward with you.

If hand-me-down for charm and mojo hand baggage, place the herbal mix participating in the bag with your other ingredients.

Wishing Herbal Wear Mix Specifications:1 lbs bag