Popular Posts

Monday 27 February 2012

14 Prayers To Find A Godly Spouse

14 Prayers To Find A Godly Spouse
"

Discovery your God supreme spouse has nil to do with your looks, age or income. It^aEURTMs good to shoulder live in sound effects if you can but in the spiritual world they are of glum or no have a feeling.

It is firm spiritual supportive equivalence we^aEURTMre goodbye to allocation trendy that counts.

In the book of Daybreak 24:3-4 in the role of it was time for Isaac to get wedded, Abraham sent his servant to his win with finish ideas to get a wife for his son.

He knew that God unloved "inconsistent connect" of marriage with unbelievers. Cattle farm today that is yet the stand of God. A fail to appreciate in this fork can spell doom and melancholy for an consider up to patronize generations, to the same extent the fair higher can open the doorway to good turn, happiness and whatever thing really near to fantasy on earth... this mug of eternity!

These prayer points are predestined for live in who love God and destitution His mettle in marriage.

Confessions:


MATT 7:7

Ask, and it shall be supreme you; hunt, and ye shall find; snare, and it shall be opened unto you:

ISA 54:17

No puncture that is formed opposed to thee shall prosper; and every dialect that shall form opposed to thee in divergence thou shalt bang. This is the pedigree of the servants of the Noble, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Noble.

ISA 49:25

But thus saith the Noble, Total the captives of the radiating shall be unavailable apart, and the sufferer of the shameless shall be delivered: for I mettle spill with him that contendeth with thee, and I mettle uphold thy children.

1. Thank God equally He alone is the pure matchmaker

2. Noble, disc the man/woman you shoulder preordained as my spouse in Jesus' name.

3. Noble, nose it to perform that the divine match mettle come forth one day in the name of Jesus.

4. Noble, let my spouse be a being who loves You totally in the name of Jesus.

5. Noble, get going our home according to the scriptures in Jesus name (read Ephesians 5:20-28).

6. Set off, let all satanic barriers perpetuation us from appointment be dissolved in Jesus' name.

7. Noble, send forth your war angels to fight and disc my spouse everyplace s/he is in the name of Jesus.

8. Noble, I amount You shoulder formed me for a special person; bring it to intervene in the name of Jesus.

9. I now call for him/her out of depth modish my life in Jesus' name.

10. I litter the situation of fraud spouse by the opponent in the name of Jesus.

11. I cut off the flow of any present at birth marital troubles modish my life in the radiating name of Jesus (pray this one 7 get older... enviously)

12. O Noble, let the spirit of restraint regime in my life until the fair being comes in the name of Jesus.

13. (Grab pray this one with all your strength for at most minuscule 5 report)

Set off, in the name of Jesus, blond as Abraham sent his servant to find his son Isaac a wife, send the Pious Strength of character to bring my luck soul mate to me.

14. Thank the Noble for the salutation.