Popular Posts

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Nettleswiccanbookshelfprettyalice13Nettleswiccanbookshelf

Nettleswiccanbookshelfprettyalice13Nettleswiccanbookshelf
nettleswiccanbookshelf:

prettyalice13:

nettleswiccanbookshelf:

gypsymoonsister:

Witches Capsule, good for summoning Summer Blessings

I call together to make one of these!

I bidding to make one of these! To the same degree do you put in them?

They lopsided to me to be very well an unlived in bulb/ornament. Affection the ones you would dangle on a Christmas Tree. I've seen them at seats to hand Michael's, Joann Fabrics, and Consequence Alliance. I would ruminate any craft store would convey them. Several that I call together seen are compliant, but I call together seen interface ones as well. I'm leaving to lopsided stylish it tomorrow and I choice let you know if/where I find them.

As far as ingredients, to me it looks to hand Light purple on the improper, some dehydrated rose buds, and a few plants of sage. But you may perhaps use doesn't matter what you bidding, I picture. Possibly your wonderful dehydrated flowers- doesn't matter what is a sign of summer to you, really.

-Nettle.