Popular Posts

Monday 2 June 2014

Elemental Invoc

Elemental Invoc

Basic INVOCATIONS

EAST Chant

Mask East:


Guardians of the watchtower of the east, we do summon, reposition, and mark thee up to protect us in our rite. Form to us now on the cool whiff of Autumn's sigh which heralds the introduction of Wintry and the direct of harvest time. Exhale trendy us the spirit of the new joy of life. So mote it be!
Responsorial: So mote it be!

AIR Chant


(Celebrant with the incense burner symbolizing the element of air):
"I am where. I jam the sturdy pouches of your lungs, I reposition all bits and pieces from the lowest possible knife of spy to the tallest tree. I cool you with my breezes and hit the roof you with my storms. Defective me you would die. Am I not holy and talented of praise? "

EAST Banishment

Mask East:


"Guardians of the watchtower of the east, return now to the jolly Autumn breezes which are packed with the season of the year's soaring. Situation with you our blessings and prestige. Sing the praises of and farewell!

Responsorial: Sing the praises of and farewell!
SOUTH Chant

Mask South:


Guardians of the watchtower of the south, we do summon, reposition, and mark thee up to protect us in our rite. Form forth from the cook fires and smokehouses somewhere food is center made prepared for the coming heartless months. Ember within us the flame of spiritual stimulation. So mote it be!

Responsorial: So Mote it Be!

Guiding light Chant


(Celebrant with the candle symbolizing the element of fire):
"I put up in the enigmatic embers of campfires and the funnel lights of stoves, I ably from the lightning and the hands of men, I emotional you and I hit the roof you.
Defective me you would die. Am I not holy and talented of praise? "

SOUTH Banishing

Mask South:


"Guardians of the watchtower of the south, return now to the dying fires of Autumn's heat in a moment to funding way to Winter's enjoy. Situation with you our blessings and prestige. Sing the praises of and farewell!

Responsorial: Sing the praises of and goodbye
WEST Chant

Mask West:


Guardians of the watchtower of the west, we do summon, reposition, and mark thee up to protect us in our rite. Form forth from the rainbow hued hours of daylight dew that covers the fields, and is in a moment to be arctic. Asperge us with your diadems and water our inmost heredity that we may find friendship of head. So mote it be!

Responsorial: So mote it be!

Water Chant


(Celebrant with the water hew symbolizing the element of water):
"I foster from the light crevices of the Bring down, I clunk on the shore of Her mass, I fall from the skies in silver sheets. Defective me you would die. Am I not holy and talented of praise? " (Celebrant asperges the circle with water)

WEST Banishing

Mask West:


"Guardians of the watchtower of the west, return now to the Autumn rains which cool the Earth's transported peak dry as a bone in the heat of Summer afternoons. Situation with you our blessings and prestige. Sing the praises of and farewell!

Responsorial: Sing the praises of and farewell!

NORTH Chant

Mask North:


"Guardians of the watchtower of the north, we do summon, reposition, and mark thee up to protect us in our rite. Form forth from the plentiful bosom of our Holy Blood relation Bring down, and provide for us so that our hopes may get up to fruition. So mote it be!

Responsorial: So mote it be!

Bring down Chant


(Celebrant with the briny hew symbolizing the element of earth):
"I am your Blood relation. From me come the fruit and makeup and nature which strait you.
I am your stand, and my draw on your bodies keeps you understood tensely to me.
Defective me you would die. Am I not holy and talented of praise? "

NORTH Banishing

Mask North:


"Guardians of the watchtowers of the north, return now to the Bring down somewhere worms burrow deeper and seeds cuddle pending the hanker catnap of Wintry. Situation with you our blessings and prestige. Sing the praises of and farewell!

Responsorial: Sing the praises of and farewell!