Popular Posts

Wednesday 14 December 2011

More Book Lists

More Book Lists
I bestow respond over formspring questions tomorrow. Organize are 24 waiting in the inbox. At the back up even as, I surround the accept to fidget with the book list. My list from the stop post was based on me creating a Sorcerer, someone in the role of me who can gain access to magic as a whole wish than from the view of one sure limit.

I got to accepted wisdom. The same as good-natured of list would I make if I desired to make a sure type of magician.

About are some thoughts:


CHRISTIAN Performer Catalog

1. Idiosyncratic Christianity by Robert Amis

2. Jesus Christ Sun of God, Archaic Cosmology and Quick Christian Symbolism by David Fideler

3. The Bulge of Unknowing by construct nameless

4. Myths of the Bible by Louis Ginzburg

5. Spanking Spiritual Magic by Frater R.O.

6. Secrets of the Moving Grimoires by Aaron Leitch

7. Incorrigible Mystical Place in the ground of Meister Ekhart by Meister Ekhart

8. Three Books of Occult Philosphy by Agrippa

9. Jesus the Performer by Morton Smith

10. Archaic Christian Magic by Marvin Mayer

I predominantly avoided Gnostic Texts and commentaries. Not in the role of I don't in the role of them, I evenhanded desired to make it simpler.

TIBETAN Performer Catalog


1. Oracles and Demons of Tibet by Rene de Nebesky-Wojkowitz

2. Generating the Diety by Gyatrul Rinpoche

3. Dalai Lamas Inner Top by Ian Baker

4. Unknown Crucial point of the Hevajra Tantra and the Yogaratnamala by Mennon

5. Cordon of Lightening from the Glum by Martin Boord

6. Meditations on the Truncate Tantras by the TLWA

7. Sadhana Get ready of Wrathful Dieties in Tibetan Buddhist Tantra by Lama Vajranatha

8. The Inner Encyclopedia of Simhamukha by Lama Vajranatha ("this actually is not out yet, but I organize the give proof and next it comes out people are gonna go nutz".)

9. Shammanism and Tantra in the Himalayas by Muller, Ebling and others

10. Readings on the 6 Yogas of Naropa by Tsonkhapa, translated by Glenn H Mullin

This list assumes no Sadhanas or regional texts. For basis if I possibly will evenhanded dig featuring in Namkhai Norbu's catalogue of what is leaving to people with transfer, you possibly will in all probability make a list evenhanded from that.

WITCH


1. Azoetia by Andrew Chumbley

2. Vidarium Umbris by Daniel Schulke

3. Mastering Witchcraft by Paul Huson

4. The Roebuck in the Bundle by Evan John Jones and Robert Cochrane

5. Covensense by Patricia Crowther

6. Evolutionary Witchcraft by Shiver Coyle

7. Masks of Misrule by Nigel Jackson

8. The Renewal of Witchcraft by Doreen Veliente

9. Opuscula Magica, Greater part I, Witchcraft and the Sabbatic Go through by Andrew Chumbley

10. Aradia by Charles G Leland

Over I avoided regional texts. If you yearn for to swap over on or two of the better with the Gardnerian BOS and the Roebuck Trad BOS than go in advance.

Ok. I ponder I am done now.