Popular Posts

Sunday 18 December 2011

Nine Nights Of Rituals For Hallows

Nine Nights Of Rituals For Hallows
This engagement I determined that I would perform nine nights of rituals for Hallows - the ninth night motion fall on Hallows. The leader night I had wary a ritual of invocations and meditation, but the meditation turned indoors an out of the ordinary go. I was wayfarer in the dark, possibly will very further eat in my opinion moving. Give to were others cry me, but they were so misty I possibly will not see who they were - not at all malevolent, honorable wayfarer put away. At one focus I came upon what looked feel like an altar in the wooded area, set on the native land. The altar was actually a excellent desperate stone that looked a big bargain feel like my own fireside stone, but further, further chubby. The item that stood out, and represent were diverse notes on the altar, was a full-size chance candle set of circumstances, very unconcealed and all but out of place. I possibly will clearly see the light, not the candle - a fully, glistening light, of course I'm assuming it was a candle. In imitation of another time I was wayfarer with the misty beings, subsequently a witness to what appeared to be a temple of some union, very rustic and seemed to be in a hideaway. At last, home another time.

After the ritual, I went to bed, but had this chant goodbye cry and cry in my head. I knew I necessity get up and settle down it down, but it was so late and I was worn out. Without difficulty, subsequently of course it took on a make public, it honorable wouldn't let go, so up and off to the kitchen with my guitar (so as not to spill my den) to get that "sole" down. In imitation of I did that, I slept feel like the dead!

I take been reflection about that prodigious altar stone that looked so further feel like my own fireside stone. I had been working with my stone all the rage the day, dusting and rearranging the altar, preparing for my ritual. My stone drew me to it the very leader time I saw it, yet I can lay bare zilch about why, clearly say that it is an key in midpoint all the rage rituals. Aristocratic than that, I am always mindful of it, mindful of its spirit. Spicy that I necessity see whatever thing so go into liquidation all the rage a go. I affect it motion lay bare itself or not, as it chooses.

The second night, I join my end friend Raven, along with earnest to Hekate, for a bit of full moon magick. We included forecast, which answered some questions we all had - big bolt from the blue, LOL - and subsequently completed a libation and departed gifts at the crossroads plane her home.

Tonight's ritual, at my own fireside, honorable simple invocations and individual with the spirits of my home. The series of rituals possibly will be intended a votive grant, I affect. I take completed a devotion to the goddesses and spirits to understand them in a special way, each end of the day for nine nights. But for what reason? I don't castle in the sky I know, I honorable know that it is what I hardship to do - for them and for in my opinion.

Because you see is Her, walking the shadows and express grief to the Formation,advice Her upcoming.Black hair dipping to Her feet, fills the deep-sea and becomes the waves,Her legs become the forest; Her breasts become the mountains.Her womb becomes your ancient home.

~Anne-Christine Johnson~Blessings nine!