Popular Posts

Saturday 21 September 2013

Haunted Ebay Paintings

Haunted Ebay Paintings
"The Hands Embrace Him" by Undertaking Stoneham Price: 50 for a advertise. Primitive sold on eBay in 2000. From the artist: "In the function of I decorated 'The Hands Embrace Him' in 1972, I cast-off an old photo of individually at age five in a Chicago abode. The hands are the long-standing lives.' The plastic cup entr, that thin cover in the company of waking and dreaming. The girl/doll is the imagined aide, or guide downward this realm. Whichever the landlord of the Gallery where 'Hands' was displayed and the Los Angeles Era art decide who reviewed my hint were dead within a time of the hint. I'm constructive it was fluke, but some of what I award resonates in other everyday, opening the inner entr, or cellar. By the way, I then again pin down no view what happened to the spirit entertainer who bought the painting at the hint (editor note: it was John Marley, who died in 1984), or how it quiet up feeling lonely in a organization." Modern note: This utmost momentous of ethereal eBay paintings is even having a documentation developed on it by this source. Appealing Soothing Get-up-and-go Blossom Delight in by Jori P. with Mischievous child framed 24" x 18" Price: 82 "[This] is a cherished painting. Natives who look at this can see compound Demons in the album. It is obsessed. The singer is predictable for her demon ethereal then again lifes. The view is that the nymph or demon acts neighboring a Gargoyle does defending the church. This is a home protection painting." Modern note: The seller states that back of this painting even shows material faces looking back from the flowers. Shadowy Vintage Film Art of Noble Mannered Frame - You control Her Scrutiny Price: 20 "This was picked up from an garden sale with heaps of Wicca items. I was gray to this photo for some disagree. At what time bringing it home I began to control her eyes upon me adherence me for months. By means of this time I had innumerable activity in my home. I had stored this photo remark and now I deem it's time to let it go. [...] Would make a mild regulation for the mystic stasher." Unravel more: http://www.artinfo.com/news/story/827259/accursed-canvasses-venturing-into-the-macabre-market-for-haunted-painting-online