Popular Posts

Sunday 15 September 2013

The Occult 2 Hall And Oates And Satan

The Occult 2 Hall And Oates And Satan

I convene no one would be the token bit amazed to take captive that Jimmy Page, Jim Morrison, and David Bowie dabbled in the occult. It's gone characteristic family-friendly musicians (intricate Sammy Davis Jr. - see an previous post) get in on the action that I become intrigued. My friendly hanger-on is Daryl Mall who had this to say in '87:

"On all sides of 1974, I graduated in the field of the occult, and moved out a sold six or seven being pinched in the Kabala and the Chaldean, Celtic, and Druidic traditions... I very became fascinated with Aleister Crowley, the nineteenth-century magician who ordinary these beliefs." (Penthouse Magazine, Demo, 1987, pp. 60,62)

Maybe even recluse, submit are utter websites convincing to exposing Chris De Burgh as a practitioner of the occult. Yeah,, that's simply... he's the one that sang "The Lady in Red". Really he has a distinct called "Spanish Situation" and some expressive witness covers that grasp association hot and put out. I don't intuitively practice the occult (I'm a superstitious wimp who won't go minute a Ouija board), and grasp no veal with a person that does... but this is hilarious!

Now, noticeably it's cool to hit the ol' Kabbalah with Madonna and I intuitively can scrupulousness less. But gone 80's springy pop artists are reading Crowley, I'm all ears.

Credit: just-wicca.blogspot.com