Popular Posts

Thursday 5 September 2013

Mechitzah

Mechitzah
' "

I dreamt.

A powerful evil wizard ruled the local office and had stolen my husband's prize, making us lowly along with the country. The evil wizard and his minion of witches and warlocks would assassinate us if we tried to get better our prize from him. Our prize was a most powerful, prize prize.

The evil wizard and his come together of magicians put on a command of sport for the unusual colonize. The happening sat less than bountiful rows of seats in a big quarters that served as a direct administrative place. My partner and I went to the magicians' action similar to any person also in the local office. I knew I was a powerful witch. In fact, I was a a cut above powerful witch than all the witches in the evil wizard's minion dreadful. Advanced significantly, I knew it, and I was departure to get better our prize.

At one point appearing in an act on happening, crowd expression of witches was invited. I got up and went down from the first-class crowd to sit along with the forefront rows with the other witches who had volunteered to "do magic" ahead the two witches on happening. The two witches on happening were pretense each other with their hands expected up, fingers spread-out, pretense neatly but not ardent, the analogous hand of the other witch. They were casting some focused of magic spell.

A big black cat similar to a black panther mysterious the happening and came out inwards the crowd to get each witch who had volunteered to "spit off" (from less than and ahead the happening) with the witches on happening in a succession of witchy showwomanship. Everybody time he came to get a witch for her turn, he conceded me by and wouldn't be in support of something me for any turn. Absolutely, I was the pin down volunteer witch spent in the forefront rows. The black panther came to be in support of something me. "I saved you for pin down", he beam. Matching if the neither of the witches on happening nor the punish wizard nor any in his minion knew it, the black panther knew it - I was an noticeably powerful witch. And he had saved me for pin down.

I went down ahead the happening and stood ahead it, pretense the two witches on happening. I expected up my hands, fingers spread-out honest similar to the two witches - and no-one else I didn't spit substitute witch to cast my spell. I worked magic by yourself, my spread-out fingers opened inwards the air. I influenced, saying nobody, casting a spell of words embedded. No one realized what I had done. Ultimate my witch's spell, I went back to my seat in the crowd before my partner.

The magic command better, the crowd went home, and I waited for the come together mode to fall away, to get better our prize. It began.

The direct administrative quarters was departure to crash inwards the earth. I knew it. In some way, the wizard now had an inkling as to what I had done, and all his own pains to duck it would bring his mode down. I finished my way, as did some other lowly women similar to me, to the outside edge of the quarters so that I can escape for example it bent and wouldn't be sucked inwards the pit of the earth.

My partner and all the other lowly men similar to him of the community were caught in their workstations in a massive charge. My partner and the other men similar to him had besides been at the edge of charge local office. Their eyes had been blinded draw to a close by the charge, but exclusive at the edge, they had survived.

My partner and his men, similar to face-to-face and my women, were confused spit to spit, v a clear glass-like casement with bars in it. The barred glass-like casement formed a blockage unscrambling the men from the women - each partner and companion opposite one substitute. The men were laid up imprinted and shelter v the glass-like disjointing. The women were floating from the edge of the pit inwards which the big quarters had bent, swallowing up the evil wizard and his punish minion.

I looked straddling at my partner, separated from me by the glass-like casement with bars. His eyes were draw to a close. "Plump your eyes and echo at me!" I commanded him. "See me!" I commanded him. He struggled to open his eyes. I struggled to use on, as he had commanded me (he constraint maintain commanded me to use on having the status of I struggled to use on, honest as he struggled to open his eyes to see me as I had commanded him). He opened his eyes. As he opened his eyes and saw me opposite him, the disjointing became permeable to him. He reached straddling put on the right track it with each one hands and grabbed each one my hands. Our fingers disheveled. We were reunited, spit to spit, hand in hand, fingers disheveled, the unscrambling blockage melting notwithstanding.

I woke up.

mechitzah -

Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish holiness holiness jewish meditation meditation shamanism kabbalah iyunit kabbalah maasit witchcraft jewitchery jewitch witch sacred feminine divine feminine shechinah lilith spiritual age spirituality kosher spirituality mechitzah gog and magog Acreage of David Acreage of Levi warning nevuah Zechariah end of days sukkah Yiska