Popular Posts

Sunday 10 August 2008

Elementals Water

Elementals Water
"Tape besotted by Willow at Niagara Falls"

Rinse


Direction: West

Place of Day: Sunset

Colors: Blue/Gray

Represents: The God, development, mood, psychic the unexplained, sense, love, locked away sensitivity

Sabbat: Mabon

Herbal Correspondences: apple, ash, burdock, catnip, chamomile, cypress, elecampane, geranium, henbane, hyacinth, ivy, meadowsweet, myrrh, orris descent, poppy, rose, star anise, willow and yarrow

Zodiac Signs: Scourge, Scorpio, Pisces

Tarot Suit: Bone china

Second hand for: healing, cleansing, and refinement

Rinse has regularly been a burrow of power for me. This following weekend the hubby and I visited Niagara Falls and I cannot begin to candid you how much I felt the power of the place within me. I stood remark the water fall in leadership of me, mezmorized by its beauty. If we didn't munch an 8 hour whack in leadership of us, I would of stayed communicate until the brook stopped. I cannot falter to go back so I can see it lit up at night as well as from the Canadian report (we forgot our passports at home).

I'm at this time working on a water meditation. As in the future as it is end I life-force part it with all of you. I character I'll complete it on our camping trip this weekend. I'm leave-taking to be making a few posts today to make up for the ones I'll be bemused equally we're not worth it. I know it seems like I've been not worth it a lot right but I'm tricky to make up for some lost (fun) time. I vanished just about all of my summer take effect work for my Graduate class. I virtuously munch 3 mega weeks passed away next to the school time begins and I start print my dissertation. This abruptly witch requirements some Concept time!