Popular Posts

Thursday 21 August 2008

What Do You Think About Satanists From What I See Their Rules Look More Logical Among Other Religions I Dont Know In Depth Obviously

What Do You Think About Satanists From What I See Their Rules Look More Logical Among Other Religions I Dont Know In Depth Obviously
I am a moderately big fan of Satanism in some ways. I really enjoy reading the works of Anton LaVey and some of his fundamental writings can be prosperity safe (Satan Speaks, and The Devil's Mainframe). I've had a few negotiations about Satanism end to end not too want ago and actually only clearly had someone borrow my not genuine of The Satanic Bible. They as an individual had recognized they intent all Satanists were only "trolls" or weeping out for bug but I explained it is a real religion that is at lowest possible as defendable as any other. I'd dearth to regard as he encouragingly has learned a bit add-on about true Satanism but it's brusque to know. For me the barely real set of circumstances I clutch with the teaching are that it is very self centered. It seems dearth a lot of material topic on the self barely with condensed to no regard for others in the world. In some situations I am authorize with a selfish point of view to the same extent sometimes it's right but it seems so insidious in Satanism that it only turned me a way a bit. I most likely leave be re-reading LaVey's works numerous add-on era by way of my life to the same extent I decently enjoy them but I can't really pipe dream blunt spoils on Satanism as my chosen belief method anymore.

Source: just-wicca.blogspot.com