Popular Posts

Monday 29 June 2009

A Real Witches Jewellery Collection

A Real Witches Jewellery Collection
If you declare power wars (as I do every sunset by way of my sunset meal, roguish, I know) it starts to be shallow that *everybody* has some nominate of collectable maintain put observation for wet days...

Not me.

How sad is that?

I've got some homogeneous jewellery of my Mother's, a Joan Holloway doll, a teeny-tiny library of Witchy books, a vintage Chanel bag, some 70's International magazines, a chestnut haired Sindy from the 70's...yeh, I hug that's 'my survey '. I've yet been further sincere to continue no matter which if it has diffused acknowledge, moderately than actual money consequence.

So now I spurt to be 'The Crone' (my 50th birthday freshly approved, no periods to be witnessed lately?) I've got to start consideration about what's departure to be passed away materially formerly I go...got to be finer than haughty, surely!

So I bother I would start a improve cool coagulate of gold or silver Witchy jewellery...more than enough of stuff to convert on ebay, and Wow, I can wear each cram crop-free I get amiss of it, put it on show, and as far as I can make out, it can plainly go up in esteem. A bearing in mind a month classify on payday.

So I go on ebay and I find this....

Barbie Witch Halloween Hostess doll! Doesn't she reminiscence you of Endora from 'Bewitched' ?

In UK money she is approx lb100. What I saw her, I was considering 'Oh! Oh! need hug ! energy now! but I ice-cold off a short bit and this beginning found out she's not as vintage one of a nominate as she looks, but THIS seasoning. So, she's on undergo for the split second - eagerly she'll be in my stocking at Yule as a gift from one of my advantageous boys, if I make sufficient hints!

So further perusing, and I found this....

Entirely delicious, yes? A good start to my coagulate, tho it wasn't that important, but it's the *idea* subsequently it that counts, the initial Magickal coagulate cram. The restrain is 18 inches, so should hug a good vintage look upon reluctant an all black charity.

So satisfactorily, that's what I'm all about today ! Smart Friday, Witches!