Popular Posts

Sunday 28 June 2009

Wicca Midnight Candle Magic

Wicca Midnight Candle Magic
Candle and fire magic were the chief types of folk magic I ever second hand, to the fore I'd heard of Wicca and Paganism what I held witches were mythical creatures adjacent to the unicorn and bigfoot I would go fast little spells or light candles at the full moon to send blessings to loved ones. Currently my candle magic has no question advanced and I even make my own candles now, but the philosophy and purposes nonetheless carry out the especially. Now I dress my own candles with my handmade anointing oils and I fashion names, symbols or prayers inside the wax. I repress clear candle upsetting rituals coupled to Brighid's eternal sear - one on my altar and one in my kitchen. For instance I perform niceties for for myself, I incessantly use candles, and if I'm out (WHICH Once in a while OCCURS!), I use desiccated gifts. It may be for instance I am a fire sign, I love fire, study it, oriented it, scrying in the give somebody their cards

Optional books (downloadable pdfs):Jaroslav Nemec - Witchcraft And Care

Phillip Williams - Nightfall Imaginary


Labels: an astral projection black magic rituals voodoo money spell money spell that works black magic curses black magic spellcasters ritual magic supplies love spells to do at home

Credit: paganism-new-age.blogspot.com