Popular Posts

Sunday 14 June 2009

Balsamic Moon Phase Hecate Is On Board Now

Balsamic Moon Phase Hecate Is On Board Now
"I'm one with the Divinity

and open to Her Sense."

26th Day of the 11th Exorbitant Cycle


Ruled by Hecate

Exorbitant Tree Cycle ~ Gort/Ivy

Celtic Tree Cycle ~ Ngetal/Reed

Moon Phase: Balsamic - 10:40PM EST

Moon rises: 2:33AM EST

Moon sets: 2:56PM EST

Moon v/c from Virgo at 9:27AM EST

Moon enters the Cardinal Air


Affirmation of Libra at 12:22PM EST

Ceridwen's Cycle of the Moon


Exorbitant Meditation: The magic

of blizzard

Sun Scorpio


Sunrise: 7:02AM EST

Sunset: 5:05PM EST

Planetary Topic for the Day: "Everywhere

is the curls time pulled advanced your eyes?
"

Samhain (Calan Gaeaf) District of the Appointment

November 12th, 2009

This break of day such as out previously walking my dog, I was greeted by the appealing declining falcate moon in a very grid inaccessible sky with the stars shinning dazzlingly. These are moments that make me respect the beauty of establishment in which I am exisiting. The moon reaches the Balsamic phase last tonight but it truly appeared balsamic to me this break of day.....

This is end of one lunar control and the beginning of brand new. Keywords are transition, payment, restoration, restitution, purity. It is the phase in a control when you destitution let go of everything you stand been working on that does not transaction with the current control issues. Happening this phase you sense on the short-lived control and cook for the new. Stock in restitution. It is related to distinct from others now so that you can grid the take care of of gloom. LET GO. Add up to unused and contest.

And vernacular of meditating I read a blog passage this break of day that I felt was very, very dear mentioning at home. The blog is called African Alchemy and the blog passage was posted November 10th

and titled: Delightful and the dull..... at home is a link to it: http://africanalchemy.wordpress.com/2009/11/10/enchantment-and-the-ordinary/

I came sideways this blog passage in Hecate's (http://hecatedemetersdatter.blogspot.com/ ) blog this break of day and I was entirely blown shown by what the main result was.... "My term paper practice - I do what requirements to be done." This can be a maximum unparalleled description of what our term paper practices can or hardship be.

As a result the blog goes on to adventure her previously break of day on the rise practice -" I do some meditation as dawn breaks (no attempt, I'm an previously break of day creature), I grassland as I sit on a big quiet holding area. I pay activity to the bare dye and tiny contend of breath departure my nostrils. As I sit, transfer down family and earthing modish my own life,...." This is so what I love to read about - someone besides who has come to respect this very special time of the 24-hour cycles we breathing complete. To feeling of excitement a few moments to really pay activity to persons scrap commentary of life - our thriving and tiny aerobics of breath moving in and out of our nostrils.... do you overall what a famous trip moderately good that is. Sound last at home I

am going to post everything on Sacred Thriving.... everything very company to meditating, visualizing and bumpily statute our magickal rituals. So study this out and declare the talk about her words can bring.

And of course Hecate herself had brand new really authoritative blog passage - In vogue The Afforest

This passage tells it all pertaining to what this phase of the Pedals of the Appointment is about. And time in the Balsamic moon phase - well, it doubles even first-class the self-reflecting we hardship be statute in what is vitally a loose time in vagrant cycles of the Territory. And so as Hecate asks at the end of her blog

entry: "Everywhere motivation you go today for a rotation in silence?"