Popular Posts

Saturday 8 December 2012

Am I Really A Witch

Am I Really A Witch
According to some old Elizabethan superstition, if you grasp all of these you were calculated to be a witch.

Superstition 1 - Witches were useful to fly ( this explained how witches may possibly move concisely with a leg on each side of ridiculous distances. A broomstick was subsequently spare to the superstition as these became frequent kind Articles hand-me-down by women) - Right, I do clean with a broom (me).

Superstition 2 - A witch was systematically portrayed as an old crone or hag ( with no man to defend her against accusations of witchcraft) - I don't support a man (yet) and I do gist old these days (me).

Superstition 3 - Witches are barely partner in crime with living on your own (curb in the coppice) - I fix in place on your own in a place made of coppice (me).

Superstition 4 - Witches were household to have plants analogy the Cat, Frog, Pig, Raven, Goat, Have a meal, Goose, Sing your own praises, Bat and Mouse which were thought to be the forms adopted by a Witches Taciturn (an evil spirit, in animal form, who was hand-me-down by the witch to perform evil endeavors and cast spiteful spells) - I do own three cats and you know if I may possibly, I would own every one of these (me).

Superstition 5 - Witches brewed magic potions higher a cauldron (Wise women had knowledge of herbs such as mandrake, datura, monkshood, cannabis, belladonna, henbane and hemlock) - And I love foodstuff and brewing up good supplies and some travel over herbs (me).

And outlast but not negligible, my very own and I bet you haven't noticed this...I do support a mole on my nose. Precise. :)

EEEEK! I'M A WITCH! I quote Competent Magic....."there's a subtle witch in all of us". :) Are you one? :)

Books You Power Enjoy:


Nameless - So My Kid Is A Witch

Carl Mccolman - The Right Crack Witch

Marian Sensitive - A Witch Singly