Popular Posts

Saturday 29 December 2012

Elementals Earth

Elementals Earth
"From ice climbing Slew Lot - cap reach your zenith in the Catskills" Earth"Direction: NorthTime of Day: MidnightColors: Green/BrownRepresents: the Divine being, old age, toughness, directive, wisdom, enterprise, money, whiz kid, wealth, physical form

Sabbat: YuleHerbal Correspondences: cedar, clove, fern, honeysuckle, jasmine, mandrake, patchouli, brood, wise, ambiguous elmZodiac Signs: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn

Tarot Suit: PentaclesUsed for: make a difference matters, depth rituals, fortification oneself, prosperity spells

One of my fondness meditations to use to link up with the Earth is the Tree Blending Musing in Ann Moura's "Grimoire for the Green Witch". It's one of the few pre-written meditations that I use and have the benefit of done so assured get older. I desirable to use it on our camping trip but I didn't get a rest to. There's continually nearby time. It's a elongated meditation and it's large to use on the night of a full moon or a new moon. I view to do meditations of the new moon as it's a above meditative time for me. There's one tree that I view to have a word to the most in my place in the ground, a Japanese Maple. I love the way she looks in winter best.

There's pay off something about persons slight grass that I love dearly. I'll often sit in our collection (which is to the all set of the tree - not pictured), observe at it and have a word to it quietly. I helped plant her in 1995 with my Dad and ever considering subsequently I've had a very brawny connection with the tree. I'll even affirm to hugging her, which I touch a chord is one of the best ways to link up with the earth. Hug her. Hug a tree. Hug a prized pet. Lay on the furrow with your public image towards the earth and pay off touch a chord her beneath you. You'll be horror-struck by the gentleness and love you touch a chord back.