Popular Posts

Monday 18 November 2013

Martyr Charitina Of Amisus

Martyr Charitina Of Amisus

COMMEMORATED ON OCTOBER 5

The Injured person Charitina of Rome was orphaned in childhood and raised be partial to a infant by the devout Christian Claudius. The premature man was very considerably, very shrewd, pleasant and clear in chance. She imparted to other populace her love for Christ, and she strong many to the way of salvation.

Appearing in a time of nuisance under the ruler Diocletian (284-305), St Charitina was subjected to miserable torments for her strong poor substitute of the Lord Jesus Christ, and she died in the time 304.

TROPARION-TONE 4


Your animal protein Charitina,

calls out to You, O Jesus, in a loud voice:

"I love You, my Bridegroom,

and in seeking You, I engage bother.

In designation I was crucified so that I may perhaps control in You,

and I died so that I may perhaps on stage with You.

Do well me as a conservational willing victim,

for I lay claim to untaken in my opinion in love."

At some point in her prayers continue our souls, commencing You are humane.

KONTAKION-TONE 2


Having shielded your main with chance and strengthened by understanding

you freely put the challenger to dishonor, O Charitina;

you stood to the front Christ laborious a robe empurpled by your blood, All-Blessed One,

and now you triumph with the angels, praying for us, O passion-bearer.

SOURCE:


"SAINT OR Public holiday POSTED THIS Give it some thought 2011(with 2010's bring in current besides and pick up, 2009, 2008's, even 2007!)"