Popular Posts

Tuesday 2 February 2010

My Tarot Journey Part 3

My Tarot Journey Part 3

In 1993, I started to study tarot critically. I took a 9-week course from a huge Winnipeg tarotist to learn how to read tarot using the Motherpeace deck. The Motherpeace significance on women, feminism and Holy being spirituality completed it the deck for me! In specially to using the book Motherpeace: A Way to the Holy being rule Parable, Art, and Tarot by Vicki High-quality (one of the creators of the Motherpeace deck), my counselor plus educated us from the works of Mary Greer and Angeles Arrien. The course was engorge and I bookish a brilliant reduce. In the lifetime following, I continued tarot studies on my own, reading masses of bizarre books and steal explanation. Now and then I would read the cards for mansion and friends. But a major aspect of tarot's smoothness to me voguish this gap was its lessons on spiritual growth via The Fool's Drive.