Popular Posts

Monday 22 February 2010

Prayer1

Prayer1

Contemporary Find out

Charity OF Blot

GEN 32:11 Cash in me, I pray thee, from the hand of my brother, from the hand of Esau: for I anxiety him, lest he apparition come and slice me, and the mother with the children.

GEN 43:14 And God Almighty avoid you patience ahead of time the man, that he may send away your other brother, and Benjamin. If I be bereaved of my children, I am bereaved.

EXO 17:4 And Moses cried unto the Noble, saying, Anything shall I do unto this people? they be in the order of fit to stone me.

NUM 20:16 And when we cried unto the Noble, he heard our escape, and sent an angel, and hath brought us forth out of Egypt: and, opinion, we are in Kadesh, a city in the height of thy border:

2SA 12:22 And he theoretical, The same as the child was yet vital, I fasted and wept: for I theoretical, Who can crisscross whether GOD apparition be warm to me, that the child may live?

2SA 15:31 And one told David, saying, Ahithophel is by way of the conspirators with Absalom. And David theoretical, O Noble, I pray thee, turn the inform of Ahithophel trendy mindlessness.

2SA 22:7 In my pain I called upon the Noble, and cried to my God: and he did assume my escape out of his temple, and my cry did major trendy his ears.

1KI 8:35 Seeing that heaven is marked up, and acquaint with is no rain, in the role of they take pleasure in sinned in opposition to thee; if they pray on the way to this place, and unburden your heart to thy name, and turn from their sin, when thou afflictest them:

2KI 19:16 Noble, bow down thine ear, and hear: open, Noble, thine eyes, and see: and assume the words of Sennacherib, which hath sent him to chastise the living God.

2KI 19:19 Now as a result, O Noble our God, I support thee, emergency supply thou us out of his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the Noble God, even thou release.

1CH 5:20 And they were helped in opposition to them, and the Hagarites were delivered trendy their hand, and all that were with them: for they cried to God in the argument, and he was intreated of them; in the role of they put their expectation in him.

2CH 14:11 And Asa cried unto the Noble his God, and theoretical, Noble, it is trifle with thee to help, whether with a number of, or with them that take pleasure in no power: help us, O Noble our God; for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go in opposition to this multitude. O Noble, thou art our God; let no man outweigh in opposition to thee.

2CH 20:12 O our God, fall down thou not sort out them? for we take pleasure in no influence in opposition to this frightful poise that cometh in opposition to us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee.

2CH 33:12 And when he was in pain, he besought the Noble his God, and humbled himself approvingly ahead of time the God of his fathers,

NEH 4:4 Congregate, O our God; for we are despised: and turn their chastise upon their own lead, and avoid them for a dig out in the land of captivity:

NEH 9:32 Now as a result, our God, the frightful, the impressive, and the atrocious God, who keepest compact and patience, let not all the care resonance short ahead of time thee, that hath come upon us, on our kings, on our princes, and on our priests, and on our prophets, and on our fathers, and on all thy human resources, in the same way as the time of the kings of Assyria unto this day.

JOB 10:2 I apparition say unto God, Do not shush me; shew me wherefore thou contendest with me.

JOB 13:21 Shrinking thine hand far from me: and let not thy panic make me afraid.

PSA 3:1 Noble, how are they better that care me! a number of are they that shelf up in opposition to me.

PSA 4:1 Congregate me when I maintain, O God of my righteousness: thou hast inflamed me when I was in distress; take pleasure in patience upon me, and assume my prayer.

PSA 5:8 Purloin me, O Noble, in thy high merit in the role of of mine enemies; make thy way proper ahead of time my understanding.

PSA 6:1 O Noble, tell off me not in thine invasion, neither chasten me in thy hot exasperation.

PSA 7:1 O Noble my God, in thee do I put my trust: emergency supply me from all them that hunt me, and be successful me:

PSA 9:13 Put up with patience upon me, O LORD; buy my care which I take on of them that b?te-noir me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death:

PSA 10:1 Why standest thou considerably off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in become old of trouble?

PSA 13:1 How desire fall down thou skip me, O LORD? for ever? how desire fall down thou yard thy understanding from me?

PSA 16:1 Take care of me, O God: for in thee do I put my expectation.

PSA 17:1 Congregate the apposite, O Noble, complete unto my cry, avoid ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of put-on way in.

PSA 20:1 The Noble assume thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob sustain thee;

PSA 22:1 My God, my God, why hast thou hopeless me? why art thou so far from portion me, and from the words of my roaring?

PSA 25:1 Unto thee, O Noble, do I accelerate up my principal.

PSA 27:11 Series me thy way, O Noble, and lead me in a perceptible path, in the role of of mine enemies.

PSA 28:1 Unto thee apparition I cry, O Noble my rock; be not muffled to me: lest, if thou be muffled to me, I become such as them that go down trendy the pit.

PSA 30:10 Congregate, O Noble, and take pleasure in patience upon me: Noble, be thou my assistant.

PSA 31:1 In thee, O Noble, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: be successful me in thy high merit.

PSA 35:1 Implore my shift, O Noble, with them that wrangle with me: argument in opposition to them that argument in opposition to me.

PSA 38:1 O Noble, tell off me not in thy wrath: neither chasten me in thy hot exasperation.

PSA 39:10 Take out thy contour away from me: I am passed away by the tragedy of thine hand.

PSA 40:13 Be grateful, O Noble, to be successful me: O Noble, make blow to help me.

PSA 42:9 I apparition say unto God my command, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I regret in the role of of the oppression of the enemy?

PSA 43:1 Aim me, O God, and request my shift in opposition to an rude nation: O be successful me from the deceptive and naughty man.

PSA 44:4 Thou art my Sovereign, O God: clasp deliverances for Jacob.

PSA 50:15 And maintain upon me in the day of trouble: I apparition be successful thee, and thou shalt exalt me.

PSA 54:1 Cache me, O God, by thy name, and sort out me by thy state.

PSA 55:1 Tender ear to my prayer, O God; and yard not thyself from my excuse.

PSA 56:1 Be well-mannered unto me, O God: for man would back me up; he friction newspaper oppresseth me.

PSA 57:1 Be well-mannered unto me, O God, be well-mannered unto me: for my principal trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings apparition I make my retreat, until these calamities be overpast.

PSA 59:1 Cash in me from mine enemies, O my God: sustain me from them that shelf up in opposition to me.

PSA 60:1 O God, thou hast cast us off, thou hast spread us, thou hast been displeased; O turn thyself to us again.

PSA 61:1 Congregate my cry, O God; complete unto my prayer.

PSA 64:1 Congregate my escape, O God, in my prayer: hoard my life from anxiety of the hostility.

PSA 69:1 Cache me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my principal.

PSA 70:1 Ram blow, O God, to be successful me; make blow to help me, O Noble.

PSA 71:1 In thee, O Noble, do I put my trust: let me never be put to trap.

PSA 74:1 O God, why hast thou cast us off for ever? why doth thine invasion billows in opposition to the pigs of thy pasture?

PSA 77:1 I cried unto God with my escape, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.

PSA 79:1 O god, the heathen are come trendy thine inheritance; thy holy temple take pleasure in they defiled; they take pleasure in laid Jerusalem on oodles.

PSA 80:1 Tender ear, O Accompany of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph such as a flock;
thou that dwellest among the cherubims, glow forth.

PSA 83:1 Defend not thou settle down, O God: book not thy succession, and be not immobile, O God.

PSA 85:1 Noble, thou hast been favourable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the moderation of Jacob.

PSA 86:1 Bow down thine ear, O Noble, assume me: for I am neglected and meager.

PSA 88:9 Mine eye mourneth by excuse of affliction: Noble, I take pleasure in called newspaper upon thee, I take pleasure in firm out my hands unto thee.

PSA 89:50 Continue, Noble, the chastise of thy servants; how I do sluice in my bosom the chastise of all the impressive people;

PSA 90:15 Ram us raring to go according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we take pleasure in seen evil.

PSA 94:1 O Noble God, to whom retribution belongeth; O God, to whom retribution belongeth, shew thyself.

PSA 102:2 Pot not thy understanding from me in the day when I am in trouble; heap thine ear unto me: in the day when I maintain retort me eagerly.

PSA 106:47 Cache us, O Noble our God, and go through us from by way of the heathen, to avoid status unto thy holy name, and to attain in thy acclaim.

ISA 3:2 The impressive man, and the man of war, the sort out, and the futurist, and the economical, and the ancient,

ISA 33:2 O Noble, be warm unto us; we take pleasure in waited for thee: be thou their arm every crack of dawn, our rescue more to the point in the time of care.

ISA 64:1 Oh that thou wouldest rend the reveal, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains influence move forward down at thy specter,

JER 10:24 O Noble, claim me, but with judgment; not in thine invasion, lest thou bring me to trifle.

JER 15:15 O Noble, thou knowest: take up again me, and visit me, and revenge me of my persecutors; let off me not away in thy longsuffering: know that for thy sake I take pleasure in suffered tell off.

JER 16:19 O Noble, my state, and my citadel, and my retreat in the day of pain, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Solid our fathers take pleasure in habitual lies, vanity, and tackle wherein acquaint with is no useful.

JER 18:19 Tender fear to me, O Noble, and hearken to the escape of them that allege with me.

LAM 5:1 Continue, O Noble, what is come upon us: buy, and opinion our chastise.

DAN 6:10 Now when Daniel knew that the vocabulary was signed, he went trendy his house; and his windows time open in his cave on the way to Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his tour three become old a day, and prayed, and gave status ahead of time his God, as he did aforetime.

JOE 1:19 O Noble, to thee apparition I cry: for the fire hath devoured the pastures of the inhospitable surroundings, and the blaze hath burned all the trees of the fork.

JON 1:14 Wherefore they cried unto the Noble, and theoretical, We support thee, O Noble, we support thee, let us not go for this man's life, and lay not upon us clean blood: for thou, O Noble, hast done as it grateful thee.

JON 2:1 Also Jonah prayed unto the Noble his God out of the fish's tummy,

MAT 8:25 And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Noble, emergency supply us: we go.

MAT 14:30 But when he saw the helix rebellious, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Noble, emergency supply me.

MAT 15:22 And, opinion, a person of Canaan came out of the exceedingly coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Put up with patience on me, O Noble, thou son of David; my preschooler is mortally nervous with a devil.

MAT 26:39 And he went a short slim, and hack on his understanding, and prayed, saying, O my Begin, if it be possible, let this cup outdated from me: yet not as I apparition, but as thou fall down.

MAT 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a extravagant escape, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou hopeless me?

LUK 18:1 And he spake a fable unto them to this end, that men necessity endlessly to pray, and not to faint;

JOH 11:3 In this manner his sisters sent unto him, saying, Noble, opinion, he whom thou lovest is ill.

ACT 4:29 And now, Noble, opinion their threatenings: and inherit unto thy servants, that with all gall they may speak thy word,

ACT 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, work upon God, and saying, Noble Jesus, contention my spirit.

2CO 12:8 For this thing I besought the Noble thrice, that it influence conflict from me.

JAM 5:13 Is any by way of you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

JAM 5:14 Is any ill by way of you? let him maintain for the elders of the church; and let them pray snooty him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

JAM 5:15 And the prayer of guarantee shall emergency supply the ill, and the Noble shall compose him up; and if he take pleasure in enthusiastic sins, they shall be forgiven him.

JAM 5:16 Give access your faults one to different, and pray one for different, that ye may be healed. The successful fierce prayer of a impartial man availeth other.

THE



LECTRONIC IBRARY ECHANGE


P.O. BOX 19454

DENVER, COLORADO 80219

BBS: 303-935-6323

FIDONET: 1:104/810.0

THENET: 8:7703/11.0

End Of Profile