Popular Posts

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Sacred Horns The Journey Of Creating Your Own

Sacred Horns The Journey Of Creating Your Own
Living ago I had the rationale to purpose my own spending horn. It was exquisite that I would up till now be athletic to make my own horn for use at Sumbel. I've everyday of Sumbel before, but in a nutshell it's a Heathen practice of ritualized toasting. It involves toasts to the Gods & Goddesses, toasts to our Inhabitants, Oaths, Toasts and Boasts through with Storytelling.

It's an inexplicably talented practice equally the Ingestion Horn is seen as a sacred carafe. It not definite holds the take a drop for the toast but it is the shudder of your words upon the consistency of the runny that carries your words absolute all the 9 Worlds.

CREATING MY HORN


A friend several duration back got a few horns in the raw from a taxidermy solution. For instance I got my horn the border was not moving coated in caked on nastiness, hair and other raw materials.

I had to with difficulty clean the horn by scraping the border and after that sand it until it came to a soften end.

At this cycle you might firm the horn and be done but that wasn't for me. Deduce enhanced >>This post was as an individual posted to TREEGOLD AND BEEGOLD