Popular Posts

Monday 12 May 2014

Teutonic Patroness And Sacred Witch Name

Teutonic Patroness And Sacred Witch Name
"In follow-up to my dream post and my synchronous stumbling upon this video, it exact to me that my Scandinavian patroness is informative herself! Teutonic FRAU HOLLE is the ancient mother witch goddess of the Teutons. This clever image shows her with a improve on of candles on her head. Despondent with assessment the domestic patroness of my magickal candle crafting, I confine claimed my Teutonic sacred witch name. It is Lorilla", the Teutonic fashion of my actual birth name. My Teutonic name describes my self exactly:

Meaning: Wicked Laura.

Existence Urge: Kingdom with the name Lorilla confine a ineffable inner need for unworried, and a pleasure to understand and examination the world they remain in, and to learn the deeper truths.

Expression: Kingdom with the name Lorilla are first-class at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They look after to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. At the same time as they remain so very much in the look after, they look after to be unworried and attentive, and are broadly introverts. Being obtainable with issues, they donate see the greater picture. Their solitary tending and therapy of people and world undertakings may make them roll up distant, and sometimes even melancholy.

The candle I entwine for my patroness is going to be something very very special.

Credit: magick-keys.blogspot.com